The Benefits of Remy Hair
When it comes to helper hair, not all products are equal, Remy is the best type of helper human hair. When it comes to hair loss your options for helper hair can be overwhelming by the seemingly endless list of options, especially when it comes to human hair types. The term “Remy” is often used to describe the quality of human hair, but what does it mean?
What is Remy Hair?
Let’s start with the basic fact that Remy hair is real human hair. All Remy helper hair options are human hair, but not all human hair pieces are Remy. The term Remy means that the hair comes unprocessed and with a cuticle layer that is still in-tact. Remy is hair collected and sorted from various sources with the root and tip traveling in the same direction to ensure the cuticle does not tangle or matte. Resulting in a very healthy, soft, shiny, high quality hair option.
Remy hair is more expensive because it is grown the natural way: on someone’s head. How the how is gathered makes all the difference. Remy hair is gathered in one bunch. Keeping the gathered hair in bundles preserves the integrity of the cuticle with the hair laying in the same direction from root to end. This prevents tangling and provides natural movement.
Remy hair is more expensive and looks more natural due to the extensive process that the hair goes through to not damage the cuticle. Remy hair is a smoother, shinier, and healthier appearance than non-Remy. This hair feels amazing even after multiple times being washed.
Benefits of Remy Hair
1. No tangles. Low-quality hair extensions have a few serious drawbacks. Since the hair cuticles are not aligned, the strands bunch and knot constantly. Within less than a day, the non-Remy hair will begin to look like tangled and un-attractive. Remy hair, on the other hand, are tangle-free.
2. No matting. Non -Remy human hair extensions will begin to mat and become unmanageable. Remy hair will not matt.
3. Amazing shine. Because the hair cuticle is intact and all are aligned , it lays just like natural hair it reflects light and causes the hair to shine. This gives Remy hair extensions a natural, glamorous radiance. Low-quality human hair do not have aligned cuticles, making them look dull and lifeless.
4. Longer lifespan. Anyone who has purchased synthetic or non-Remy human hair products will attest that they only last a few weeks at best. Since non-Remy hair is heavily treated with chemicals, they have a short lifespan and tend to break apart rapidly. Remy hair, by contrast, can easily last years.
5. Heat and color friendly. Remy hair is durable. You can go from straight to curly, brunette to blonde without causing any damage. Non-Remy human hair extensions are treated with harsh chemicals, making them unable to stand up to coloring or heat styling.
The investment in Remy helper human hair is well worth it! The Psykhe Hair Tiara is 100% Remy human hair piece that adds fullness in the front and sides of your hair without the use of clips, tape, or microbeads. It conceals areas of hair loss and thinning and makes your hair look thick and full. Read here how our product is changing lives!
Psykhe Hair is based in Kaysville, UT and serves the entire United States. Our customer service-based approach ensures that each client feels well informed and enjoys the process from ordering to delivery. If you are suffering from hair loss and feel overwhelmed with all the options get a free expert opinion on our website.
There are no comments